Are you prepared to lead in today’s complex, uncertain, and interconnected world?
Our world is facing unprecedented change and we need YOU.
Let us share how we equip business and social sector leaders for Cooperative Advantage.
Leadership for Cooperative Advantage mobilizes combined potential to address threats, generate performance, and advance a flourishing future
Leadership for Cooperative Advantage affirms 5 principles for leadership excellence:
- Leadership is a cooperative effort: Increasingly, effective leaders will need to harness combined potential of all pertinent people, groups, organizations, and systems.
- All of us lead and follow: Followers execute and reciprocally influence. Leaders and followers interact in a dynamic dance and shift roles to best meet each situation.
- Leaders serve the whole and each part: Leaders reframe tradeoffs and creatively integrate seemingly incompatible positions into unified action that serves all.
- Leaders excel through five ingredients: I. Mindsets, II. Dimensions, III. Tiers., IV. Processes, and V. Competencies.
- Leading starts with self: “Your first and foremost job as a leader is to take charge of your own energy and then help orchestrate the energy of those around you.” –Peter Drucker
Here are some examples of our work with leaders around the world.